Class starts May 9, 2021
Join Adobe Certified Lightrom Expert Jeff Hirsch
for an 8-Week ONLINE Class in Digital Photo Workflow using
Newly updated for Lightroom Classic v10.3
Learn Lightroom the RIGHT way, the first time around!
Learn how to spend less time in front of your computer and more time behind your camera!
Learn a fast and easy way to catalog, keyword, store, search, develop, output and archive your ever growing collection of digital photographs.
This eight week course covers all of the basic functions of Adobe's Lightroom software for digital photography and provides the photographer with a complete end-to-end solution.
- Learn "best-practices" for efficient and effective digital photography workflow.
- A perfect class for photographers of all skill levels. The organization and RAW development workflow will benefit beginners and professionals alike.
- Ideal for those looking to make the leap from JPEG to RAW but have been intimidated by the complexity of the RAW develop process.
- Great for those users whose image collections have outgrown ther ability to manage and store them.
Class Focal Points:
We will focus primarily on Lightroom's develop and library modules, but we will also cover RAW image processing, short and long term file storage, keywording and sorting strategies, and a number of other specialized topics.
- Week 1: Introduction, Program Preferences, & Library Module
- Week 2: Library Module (Importing Photos, Learning the Lightroom Interface)
- Week 3: Library Module (Organizing with Folders & Collections, Culling with Grading & Filtering)
- Week 4: Library Module (Keywords, Collections & Smart Collections)
- Week 5: Develop Module (Basics)
- Week 6: Develop Module (Global Adjustments)
- Week 7: Develop Module (Localized Adjustments)
- Week 8: External Editing (Lightroom to Photoshop, Catalog Import/Export)
Class Schedule Details:
Time: 10:00AM - 12:00 PM on Saturday mornings for 8 sessions
Dates: To Be Announced
Location: All classees are now being held online so that you may attend in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Out of town students shoud note that I am on U.S. Central time.
Class Fee: $200 per student.
All students will be provided access to a special class webpage containing downloadable notes each week along with bonus videos to supplement the in-class materials.
REGISTRATION IS LOSED
Next Fundamentals class TBA