Join Adobe Certified Lightroom Expert Jeff Hirsch
for an 8-Week ONLINE Class on
Adobe Lightroom Classic
First Class Session: January 9, 2023
Learn Lightroom the RIGHT way, the first time around!
Lightroom Classic has undergone huge imrprovements over the last two major releases and the materials for this class have been entirely re-written and updated to reflect the new features, functions, and overall workflow.
If you are still using Lightroom Classic version 10.x or earlier, you are missing out on a whole host of new features including the amazing new masking system that was introduced with version 11 and then improved in version 12.
Learn a fast and easy way to catalog, keyword, store, search, develop, output and archive your ever growing collection of digital photographs.
This eight week course covers all of the basic functions of Adobe's Lightroom software for digital photography and provides the photographer with a complete end-to-end solution.
- Learn about the new AI-based masking tools in Lightroom and how they can massively speed up your editing. (If you do any kind of portrait or people photography, you are going to love these new tools!)
- Learn "best-practices" for efficient and effective digital photo workflow. No more losing images or wondering if you have things backed up properly.
- A perfect class for photographers of all skill levels. The organization and RAW development workflow will benefit beginners and professionals alike. Streamline your workflow and spend more time shooting.
- Ideal for those looking to make the leap from JPEG to RAW but have been intimidated by the complexity of the RAW develop process.
- Great for those users whose image collections have outgrown ther ability to manage and store them.
- A good refresher class for folks who might still be using older versions of Lightroom and want to get up to speed on all of the improvements and changes.
Class Focal Points:
We will focus primarily on Lightroom's develop and library modules, but we will also cover RAW image processing, short and long term file storage, keywording and sorting strategies, and a number of other specialized topics.
- Week 1: Introduction, Program Preferences, & Library Module
- Week 2: Library Module (Importing Photos, Learning the Lightroom Interface)
- Week 3: Library Module (Organizing with Folders & Collections, Culling with Grading & Filtering)
- Week 4: Library Module (Keywords, Collections & Smart Collections)
- Week 5: Develop Module (Basics)
- Week 6: Develop Module (Global Adjustments)
- Week 7: Develop Module (Masking Tools and Localized Adjustments)
- Week 8: External Editing (Lightroom to Photoshop, Catalog Import/Export)
ALL CLASS SESSIONS WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR UNLIMITED ON-DEMAND PLAYBACK
Watch the class videos as much as you want, any time you want.
Date & Time: The live class will run from 7:00-9:00 PM (Central time) every Monday night for 8 weeks, starting January 9, 2023.
(Video replay will always available shortly after the live session.)
Class Fee: $200
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Next Fundamentals class starts January 9, 2023