16 Hours of Video Training with
Adobe Certified Lightrom Expert Jeff Hirsch
Purchase includes the following:
- 16 Hours Of Video Training
- 4 Bonus videos
- Complete Notes for all 8 sessions
- Resources Page
Each Module in Lightroom will be explored in greater depth with a continued emphasis on Library and Develop. This 8 week course covers more advanced features of Adobe's Lightroom software for digital photography and provides the photographer a way to move beyond the basic workflow and into better ways of organizing and expressing your unique photographic vision. We will also take a deeper dive into the powerful Localized tools (Linear Gradient, Radial Gradient, Spot Healing, and Adjustment Brush.)
Class Focal Points:
As with the fundamentals class, we will focus primarily on Lightroom's develop and library module, but we will also cover a myriad of advanced topics including: Lightroom Mobile workflow, tethered shooting, creating and applying custom camera calibration profiles, advanced schemes of organization by keyword and collection, plug-ins and other third-party extensions, storage solutions for larger libraries.
Class Lessons will include:
- Fixing messed-up libraries - how to solve the most common organizational mistakes.
- How to split, combine and move images, folders and catalogs alike.
- How to fix misfiled or misspelled keywords and the images attached to them.
- How to deal with expanding storage needs for laptops and desktops
- "Live" exercises in the Develop module, focusing on solutions to problem images and how to use the develop module to best express your vision and voice for each image.
- How to make the most of Lightroom's print layout options to create sophistcated end products.
- Demonstrations of tethered shooting, generating calibration profiles for cameras, and more.
- Incorporating Lightroom Mobile into your photo workflow.